CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Special Moment Between Mother and Son

Actual conversation between my son and I today, while we were playing on the floor.

Lane: *takes big sniff* What's that smell?  Are you cooking peas and carrots?!
Me: Um, no.  Your brother just pooped in his diaper... that's what you're smelling.
Lane: *disappointed look* Ohh... *takes another sniff* Well, can you make peas and carrots?!

For the record, I don't think I've ever once made peas and carrots, and I can assure you that I will not be making peas and carrots for a long time.

(For those of you who only have little girls, I apologize.  I feel like I should make the disclaimer that this isn't nearly the grossest thing he has done or said... ah, the joys of being a boy-mom.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment